We may offer you the opportunity to contribute your ideas, comments, questions, feedback and other communications to or from the Website (collectively, the “User Content”) in other blogs, message boards, chat rooms, e-mail and other features of the Website (“User Areas”) that may be offered from time to time and may be operated by us or by a third party on our behalf. You shall not (nor cause any third party to) use the Website or information provided through the Website to perform any illegal activities (including without limitation defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights, such as rights of privacy, of others) or immoral activities or any of the following types of activities, without limitation:
- Disseminating libelous, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- Containing nudity, violence of offensive subject matter, or are deemed exploitive in any way
- Promoting racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred, harassment or physical harm of any kind against any individual, group or individual
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons or violating someone’s privacy
- Using any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on the Website or accessed through the Website
- Transmitting information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- Transmitting any material that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files, or programs which may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Impersonating anyone or any entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity
- Advertising or posting any commercial content
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website
- Disrupting the activities or enjoyment of the Website for other users
- Collecting, or storing personal data about other users
Further, you agree that all User Content you provide will be on-topic, relevant and will not include profanity or any other disruptive or disrespectful behavior. The User Areas are not the appropriate channel to express individual concerns or specific customer support issues. Such concerns and issues should be addressed to the online customer support pages of the Website. You agree to evaluate and assume all risks associated with the use of User Content, including without limitation any risk relating to any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of User Content. We assume no responsibility for User Content or for the use of any User Area. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including without limitation any User Content you create or upload.
You acknowledge that User Content is not endorsed by Rolly’s Tax Services and such user content should not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by Rolly’s Tax Services. You should exercise discretion before relying on information contained in user content.
We may, in our sole discretion, remove any User Content from a User Area at any time and for any or no reason. Rolly’s Tax Services will not be liable to you or any third party for any deletion of any User Content on the Website.
You acknowledge that we may preserve and disclose User Content if required to do so by law or we believe in good faith that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce this Agreement, respond to a claim that User Content violates any third party’s rights, or protect the right, property or personal safety of Rolly’s Tax Services, any users of the Website, and the public.
You also acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including without limitation User Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.